ServicesWe are proud to give our patients access to a patient centered care. These services are arranged in an intermittent basis. We offer our patients service from skilled nurses and therapists, social workers and trained Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA).
Professional and Compassionate Healthcare
Our registered and licensed professionals are dedicated to the happiness, health and comfort of each and every one of the patients in our care, and to offering support to families and caregivers.
Here are the services we can provide to our patients, but please ask us if there is a service that you need and it is not listed here. We are dedicated to working with you to find the most suitable solution.
Registered Nurses (RN)
- Oversee and coordinate every element of a patient’s care
- Patient assessment, case management and care coordination
- Fingerstick Protime/INR monitoring
- Assessing nutrition, hydration, and bowel and bladder function
- Assessing and teaching medication regimes and response to medications
- Diabetic teaching and management
- Advanced wound care and management including wound VAC therapy
- Postsurgical care
- Oxygen therapy and management
- Catheter care and changes
- Ostomy care (colostomy, ileostomy, urostomy, etc.)
- IV therapy, tube feeding and injections
- Pleurex drainage
- Disease treatment, management and prevention
- Venipuncture for lab tests ordered by MD
Home Health Aide Services
Home health aides (HHA) work directly under the supervision of a registered nurse and assist with all personal care: bathing, dressing, toileting,
ambulation, monitoring of vital signs and light housekeeping. They are certified by the State of Indiana.
- Registered therapists help clients attain their optimal level of activity.
- Physical therapists (PT) work with all body muscles, particularly the lower extremities.
- Occupational therapists (OT) concentrate on the use of the upper extremities for self-care.
- Speech/language pathologists (SLP) focus on speech, cognitive and swallowing function.
Medical Social Worker Services
A medical social worker (MSW) assesses a patient’s need for other services and community assistance referrals.
Promoting a Better Quality of Life Every Day
When caring for patients, home health care offers a comfortable, compassionate and efficient approach. More importantly, our home health care services guarantee dignity, safety and quality of life for the patient. Speak to us today to find out more about our home health care services.