About UsOur mission is to provide quality, safe and cost effective home health care services to persons in need of those services. Not only are we dedicated to the provision of comprehensive, quality, patient-centered care that is focused on each patient’s unique needs, but we also look at enriching the lives of everybody in our care. That includes our patients and those who care for and love them, our employees and the communities in which our services operate.
Working Together to Ensure High Standards of Care
As a fast-growing home healthcare agency in Indiana, it is important that we continuously strive to provide the best possible service to our patients and peace of mind to their loved ones. We have worked tirelessly and carefully to build and nurture the most professional and dedicated team of nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides to ensure they work with our mission in mind at all times.
Our Philosophy of Care
By ensuring the provision of the highest standards of home health care, we provide support that allows people to enjoy a happy and healthy life in the security and comfort of their own home. We are dedicated to providing individualized health care to patients at home.
Our team of nurses, therapists, medical social workers, and home health aides work closely with family members and patients to help create a personalized plan of care for the patient. An initial assessment made by the skilled nurse can help us determine what home health services the patients need.
Accountability is important to our patients and their loved ones. Caress Health Care Services is bonded and insured as a state-licensed home health agency, and we also have certification and accreditation from The Joint Commission. Each member of our staff is registered, licensed or certified by the State of Indiana as a qualified healthcare professional.
We strive to:
- Ensure the highest standards in home care services to people in need.
- Give our patients the freedom and opportunity whenever possible to make decisions about their care.
- Offer care services that encourage our patients to live as independently as they are able to and to thrive in their home and local community.
- Show dignity and compassion to each and every one of our patients.
- Treat each patient with the utmost respect.
- Involve patients’ families in the care process as much as possible.
- Build strong relationships with fellow medical professionals and to welcome referrals to our service.
If you would like to find out more about our commitment to accountability, we would be very happy to provide you more information.